Attend a Free Ideal Protein Workshop
Stop Living in Fear of Being Overweight for the Rest of Your Life…
According to the National Institutes of Health, dieters regain almost all of their lost weight within 5 years after dieting. There are 3 primary reasons for this:
- One of the greatest hazards of dieting is losing muscle mass along with fat.
- Muscle is required to burn calories. Therefore, when you decrease your muscle mass via dieting, you will have less muscle to burn calories after you return to your regular eating patterns. In other words, you will regain your lost weight.
- If you start dieting again you will lose yet more muscle, further inhibiting your ability to burn calories.
Thankfully there is a solution – The Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method.
Finally, the Weight Loss Solution You’ve Been Looking For
The Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method is a medically derived protocol, developed and refined over 20 years. Our dieters receive one-on-one coaching to both motivate and educate them, ensuring they receive the knowledge to confidently make better lifestyle choices after dieting has ended. It’s this dedication to helping you achieve your weight loss goals that can help you achieve your dieting goals and bring out your inner confidence to maintain a stable weight.
Here’s what you can expect:
- A food program which includes a wide variety of spicy, sweet and salty gourmet foods
- Sensible, gimmick free weight loss that also encourages cellulite reduction
- Losing weight can provide significant health benefits for high blood pressure, cholesterol and type 2 diabetics
- Expert guidance and professional support under the tutelage of your personal weight loss coach
- The Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method has a beginning, a middle and an end!
After losing your excess pounds, you’ll have learned how sugar consumption impacts the creation of body fat, what food combinations to avoid and how to avoid weight gain while still enjoying the foods you love.
If you’re tired of bouncing from one fad diet to another and frustrated with results that don’t last, contact us today to register for one of our weight loss information sessions and ask about stable weight maintenance and the path to balanced eating.