At Vivia Center, the health and safety of our staff, customers, and community is our number one priority. We are taking extra precautions to make sure our environment is safe.
Here are 12 things Vivia Center is doing to make sure we maintain a safe Covid-19 free zone:
- We pre-screen clients to ensure they are free from any sickness and have not had contact with confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the previous 14 days.
- Employees will be free from any sickness and temperature shall be checked prior to beginning the work shift.
- We will maintain 6 feet between clients in common areas by offering curb side check-ins.
- Clients and employees shall wear masks in common areas. Face shields will also be worn by therapists.
- Hands shall be sanitized on entry to the skincare center. Therapists shall wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds before and after touching clients, after contact with soiled or unsterilized tools and surroundings.
- Gloves aren’t recommended over hand washing but if the therapist wears gloves they will be tossed out after they touch a patient or a non sterile item.
- All professional use products shall be disinfected after each use and stored in a cabinet or sealed container when not in use.
- Our treatment beds will be covered with either clean treatment table paper, a clean towel or a clean sheet before each client.
- All non-porous, metal or plastic non-disposable equipment, will be disinfected before each use.
- Clean and dirty items and tools must be kept visibly separate in well-marked, covered containers.
- All high touch areas throughout the skin center shall be disinfected when visibly soiled and at least hourly.
- Retail testers shall be wiped down before and after each use.